Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I'm pregnant....... again

Just finished The Gatecrasher by Madeline Wickham a.k.a Sophie Kinsella. Good storyline but I quite unsure that I like the ending. Anyway, this had been a very long weekend with National Day celebration so on and so forth. Thing is... suppose my red flag appear last week, which means by the time my husband came down to KL, red flag should be over. However.... until now still no signs for it to come. And that's what made me think that I might be pregnant.

So yesterday, my husband and I, both decided to run a test. Quickly bought the cheapest test kit and after a while, the results appear but the second line seems to be a little bit blurry. So, I guess there will be a big questionmark to both of us until tomorrow. Then without any confirmation regarding the 'pregnancy thingy' I send off my husband to the airport.

This morning, I sneak out from the office around 10am to buy that that digital clearblue pregnancy test from Guardian and the result is....




We are about 2-3 weeks pregnant. I did not realise that we are this fertile but who knows.... considering the 'bunting pelamin' with the first one. This is really..... unpredictable. A bit overwhelm but alhamdulillah to the most gracious Allah for this rezeki.

Just that hopefully I can carry this one until full term and really hope that she/he would be a healthy baby and all. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment