Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015.... I'm 28

My birthday is in June, the 21st. Same with Prince William, I was born in the city of London during the longest day of the year, on Father's day 1987.

While doing spring cleaning at my dad's 'library', I found this..




An engineering books that belong to his university library that he must have forgot to return before 15th of June 1987 because his wife, which is my mom is heavily pregnant with me and is due anytime soon. On the 21st June 1987 must be his happiest Father's day as he officially become a father. During Father's Day!! **perasan me**

And now it is 2015, my birthday falls on father's day again and also the month of Ramadhan. I just wish my dad, and never met him yet since. The day itself, I decided to cook nasi lemak with sambal udang petai **which is my expertise, can I say my signature dish? Phui.. ** and also ayam berempah that was being marinated a day before.

Since my doc sis brought us bucket of KFC for buka puasa and a cake as well for my birthday, I just keep the marinated ayam berempah in the fridge and substitute the original menu with ayam KFC instead. Both were delicious actually. **Perasan again**

Home cooked nasi lemak



Choc birthday bouquet


Manage to squeeze in my all time favourite murtabak and kuih gula melaka

By now, there's nothing that I want but the health of my parents. My dad is sick right now, I still haven't got a chance to go back and meet him and see his condition with my own eyes. He whatsap us that he hopes that he could make it until Eid, how come....!!! I want him to be healthy forever. I would be more that willing to replace all the pain that he have to bear right now if Allah permits.

Ya Allah, please protect my family from all evil in this world, please grant my parents the healthiest heath. Please......................................................................... protect us all. Please..... protect my husband, my daughter, my son..... please ease the burden that my dad have to bear. Please Allah.. please...Please prolong the live of each and everyone that I love. Please Allah............ kasihanilah kami semua.................................**sad**

No comments:

Post a Comment