Wednesday, July 1, 2015

And finally... I got my boba wrap

Actually, I know about Boba Wrap after watching Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) during my early confinement days **see I got a lot of time during pantang :) ** . Topic was essentials for travelling with babies.

Immediatel Boba wrap caught my attention, besides that foldable stroller that they shows but not revealling the brand (if I know for sure I'm gonna get it) That particular stroller is even more and more compact than Babyzen Yoyo and I heard the price only RM400++ but really.. I wish I know what brand is that.



I got mine in Navy Blue and try it already and it is sooooooooooooooo worth it. Got it from Onebabyworld Cheras at RM160++ after discounts. My baby loves it, I got both hands free while we went outing and also he felt asleep everytime I put him in this wrap. Hehe.. made my life easier.

Learn how to wrap around on youtube ** there's a lot of tutorial** buat actually the basic is just the same. I love my boba wrap and well... will recommend it for all mothers out there. Remember I got free baby carrier when I purchase my swing maxi the other day? Well.. I'm not using it yet because I find it really uncomfortable for newborn. Despite my baby weight now is 6kgs **not even 2 months yet -_- **

Anyway, this type of baby wrap can hold babies up to 15kgs. There's a lot of brands out there for this kind of carrier eg Moby wrap and apa2 wrap lagi lah. Basically the way they tied is almost the same and function also the same.

Being a mother of 2.. a toddler and a baby, I'm so not gonna bring two strollers while going out, of course. And tandem strollers requires a lot of space.. this is really my need. Different mothers have different needs, so I gotta do what I gotta do. I gotta get what I gotta get. Haha.. Loove this, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment