Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Good night Kuala Lumpur

It was a night well spent in KL. The last time I checked in at KL hotel was a week before my due for delivery which is at Corus Hotel. I remember it took 30 minutes to make u turn to the hotel which is located at nearby, opposite direction. Traffic was so congested it drove me crazy especially during peak hour.

This time, we checked in at Gtower hotel. Honestly I never heard of it but because the next day meeting is scheduled at Menara Binjai, which is just a walk away from the hotel, so we give it a try.

It was a very pleasant stay. I love the interior and everything, only one thing they do not allow guest with kids to the dining area. Other than that, 99.9% okay..

How time flies, and I think there were times I nearly lose myself. I used to be very ambitious last time, full of confidence, I believe I could achieve everything but now I'm not that kind of person anymore. I miss the feeling to be so determine and bold but I'm only human.... time has taught me a lot, my peers has taught me a lot... really, I learn about life through times.  Time made me change 180 degree.

Looking out through the windows, half of me says maybe I should bring a little bit of my old self now and kickstart mylife, but another half says I should just go with the flow... let life suprise me with unexpected things that it has to offer.

I'm enjoying my 'me' time in dreamland until my husband call me to uhm... sleep.

View of the night


I plan to design our house like this once we manage to stay together again for good. Right now I'm happy to announce that we got tenants already.. yey! An expatriate from Philipines... I'm ok with that as long as the family will take care of the house in a proper manner.


A little sneak peek of Gtower hotel interior....









Nitey loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment