Monday, April 14, 2014

Of Renaissance hotel KL

It can be said this month of April quite a bliss month at least for me sebab... tax refund from the IRB dah dapat yey and get to kepit my husband like a leech sebab he got meeting in KL two weeks in a row!!

Stayed at level 24, we got the room with tower view.





Macam biasa, setiap kali masuk hotel wajib nak tengok toilet. Toiletries dia paling best. Banyak kott.. hehe..





Macam hotel lain jugak.. sama je interior cuma win kat toiletries je ;)






That's my couch potato boss with her popcorn on our bed. -_-




Overall ok. The room is not that spacious as compared to other 5 stars hotel. It can be said that the staffs are well trained and friendly. There's a BUT.... however I think every hotels have their own policies to maintain their standard. My baby is not allowed to enter the cocktail sheeshhhhhhhhh and thats the only complaint I have.

Families with small kids are advisable to dine at the dining area downstairs at the ground level.

At least I got some off days before giving a full swing on my day job next week. Haih.. another tax audit for my client in the week to come. Why la...

Gross profit rise, gross profit drop also giving us headache because the client might be prone to kena tax audit. Obviously it cant be stagnant every year, so just let them do it and embraceeee hahahaha.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment