Sunday, March 10, 2013

Of wedding anniversary

9 March 2013 mark our 1st anniversary as husband and wife lepas almost 7 years ++ together. I feel so blessed for what I have now. Gotta be bersyukur sangat. Walaupun weekend husband and wife je tapi tetap bersyukur sebab husband balik every week compare dengan masa dia kat Miri sebelum ni. Cuma balik every 2 weeks :( 

All I can say is I love him so much and no one could replace his special place in my heart. My perfect imperfect husband. Argh the feeling of calling ur love ones as husband. Indescribable feeling. Thanks for the lovely gift even I know u re not that romantic type of person. Never remember my birthday also until get scold everytime. Haha.. Tu dulu lah. Now he's the first person to remember my birthday. Oh btw thanks facebook!! -_-

You gave me this...


And u said it is becoz I'm stinky. Noiceeee....!! Anyway, I still love this and love u. And most importantly, you gave this precious little girl to teman me when I was all alone and u re not around. Thanks love!!










No comments:

Post a Comment