Thursday, September 26, 2013

Be led by dreams



The power of mind. There were few occasions in my life that made me believe of the power of minds. I know if I ever had a strong willed on something, I would definitely got it the way I wanted.

There was a time in primary school where in this particular subjects we have to get 100% marks so that we won't be punished. The teacher which is also the school discipline teacher called out the names one by one and their marks respectively. Back then u can still imagine how fierce a discipline teacher could be. But right now, teachers are afraid of their students bahaha ok drop it.

Back to the story, there were approximately 38 to 40 of us. I was quite afraid because ya, who love being hit by a long steel ruler on the palm and the nose being pulled up until it left red marks like a clown anyway. Not me definitely.

So while waiting for mine, all I did was recite bismillah all the way. Not a single person gets the perfect 100% until my name being called. I am pretty sure that I will be punished also so I lift my hand a lil bit and close my eyes waiting to get hit. Lol bigg time. So naive back then. But then, the teacher smile and handed me my paper with full marks! Happy me and from that moments onwards I know Allah s.w.t is all the time watch over me and grant me my wishes when I put 200% faith on it.

And there were few more occasions in my life that made me believe in the power of mind. For instance, during the time I am infront of my computer screen, checking results for admission in mrsm. That was my dream. I want it so badly until I set my mind that if Allah allows it, there won't be any NO when I clicked the result. Alhamdulillah I made it again and able to go through beautiful years of my life in mrsm.

Now I realise I seldom play with minds anymore. Thing is, when u believe, u will achieve. Have faith in the things u do, u'll definitely make it through.

Just BELIEVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment