Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finally, it is not happening!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

My baby girl is almost 9 months old and she gets cheekier each day. Don't even know if I use the right wordings. Haha.. Since my last delivery my period was soooo hanky panky it annoyed me sometimes. NEVER a time she visits me on regular basis as 'she' used to before I got married. Hmmph... After getting married she only visits me once haha.. Yelar, I got pregnant immediately lol.

So... Now the period is not regular. Sometimes once a month, sometimes twice, sometimes only three days and sometimes up to 15 days. It is so confusing especially when u need to do family planning. U know what i mean.

After my first jab for family planning right after I finished my confinement, we did not take any protection at all. I did not continue the next jab because i feel that it did not suit me.

Oh hello we both study biology in school so lets do natural planning haha yeah right now u think u re right la kan.. See later how it goes...

So here comes the moment of truth when I showed simptoms of pregnancy the past few weeks. I feel bloated, always rushed to toilet to pee, my period did not visit me anymore, and u name it! I have it all, babe.

I couldn't take it any longer, bought the rm5.90 pregnancy test kit and......







We are not pregnant. Phewww.. ;)

Hubs says in our family quality should come first. We need to raise our children with full commitment and responsibility. We are now still PJJ and we really could not afford to have another child at this moment. So yeah.. Lets wait for another 3 or 5 years, perhaps? For amni to have little brother and sister, no?

However, Allah s.w.t has the best plan i know, we could only plan..... KUN FAYA KUN
We really are grateful for whatever that comes into our life.






No comments:

Post a Comment