Friday, September 27, 2013

My online shopping experience

I love to shop online, be it from Malaysia or outsite Malaysia websites. I believe most youngsters also find it very convenient nowadays to shop online for its practicality. Worst during my confinement days. Hihi... Anywhere dude, in the toilet also can shop shop shop all the way. That's how chronic I am.

The feeling of receiving parcel is just like a kid receiving birthday presents. Only that, my birthday is everyday. U don't really need to wait, no?

A person who really love discounts like me would definitely choose Groupon. So cheap! I really can save a lot. I have my own personal favourite website to shop based on categories. For my own, for babies, makeup, tudungs, presents ya basically I know where to get them all.

You know Tesco also provide delivery service to your doorstep? I did buy online from them once and I must say it is so convenient. Can even pay by cards after you receive your parcel. Nice, eh?

So that's the story. Up until today only one bad experience of shopping online. Cannot say bad la, that would be too harsh. I would say bitter, better? Haha yelah not sooo bad but promise broken up. For me, if u put the item is in stock, I would expect my order to be processed right away. I wait and wait until two weeks but still no sight of it. Then I googled to see maybe the website is a scam because it look so convincing, with advertisement everywhere. The results??? Dangggg!!! Mostly bad reviews on the service. So devastated that I fall on the trap. Demmit. I emailed the customer service asking for my case. I called them but always engaged. Hmmm... My email was replied after a week saying that my order is in process because currently it is not in stock. Wtf! So just forget it laaa...

Told u during confinement days i receive parcels almost everyday haha that's because of I did not allowed to go out! Strictly for hospital trip only. How come?? So I waited longingly for another parcel and soo happy that a lorry came by to hand over that parcel. But guess whatt? It is the parcel from the 'L' company which I gave up hope for. Hahaha... I don't know how should I react. Happy? No la but maybe shock a bit because ya.. Finally receive it after 2 months gile! Sedih a bit because I'm waiting for another parcel, remember? But okayyy I receive it in the evening the very same day. It was a pleasant surprise but for sure I won't shop at the 'L' website anymore. Sorry. I don't want to reveal the name but it is very famous oneeeee...

So, I'm pretty happy with today's catch :




Cakkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment