Sunday, March 7, 2021

Just because

First day dapat meal plan. So.. the menu today is nasi ayam hainan.

I'm using brown rice for this meal and yang lain macam biasa.

My lunch today

This morning I naik scale, alhamdulillah nombor sa dekat belakang tu dah kurang 1. I'm happy, indeed. Breakfast I had my F1 chocholate shake, mixed with low fat milk, chia seeds and madu kelulut. Rasa sedap. Nasi ayam ni pun sedap je actually. Bila joined coaching baru faham macam mana nak enjoy makan, dapat semua nutrients, and at the same time boleh lose weight.
So tinggal menu petang je untuk snacking and malam I kena consume F1, no dinner ya sepanjang follow coaching March. I think I'm getting used to it. Bukanla nak cakap diet, it is more to changing my lifestyle. At least I'm more aware of my food intake, in terms of portion, nutrients etc.

I have to do swab later today at 2pm. Still tak siap lagi maigod. I better get going now. Balik nanti I nak sauna jap and kemas rumah. Vacuum etc. Just to be productive since from morning dah hujan, I tak dapat g cycling harini.. Too bad. Huhu..


Till then. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment