Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello March

Bulan ni I dah start busy. 

Online classes, the kids started physical class.. we could probably start to work from office 5 days a week as usual.. and so on.

So yeah, hello march!



Started today, I nak eat clean, eat superfoods, exercise more, invest on myself more. So I nak jot down what I did/ eat today and everyday after this, insyaallah.

Harini I demotivated. Dunno why... Sebab I abc lagi, bangun lambatla kol 7.30am. So spoil da mood I nak g cycling. Plus I rasa ada benda tak setel sebab banyakkk sangat kerja ofis yang perlukan my respond. So, sebab banyak benda berlegar dalam otak I, end up I ruin harini macam tu je being worried sick over things yang I sebenarnya boleh control.

Didn't take breakfast... Lunch I Foodpanda je ayam penyet but I didn't eat semua nasi tu.. Just less than half, then I habiskan ayam. Petang almost 7pm I makan japanese sweet potato 2 ketul. Tak minum air banyak harini coz I'm so not in the mood to do anything.

Malam my kids request pizza. So I beli pizza personal 2 set plus carbonara. I insist them to finish everything.. I ada rasa2 carbonara sikit. I hope tomorrow I'll do better in terms of taking care of myself.

Since uni days, I suka pergi pulau dengan my coursemates tau. I tak tau kenapa I rasa tenang je bila dekat pulau. Kitorang pernah je g Tioman, Redang.. amek pakej student RM300/pax masa tu all in makan bbq semua. Then ada pergi Marine park which banyak ikan2 besar cantik2.. Ah rindulah.

Then dah kahwin I drag my family along to share my interest of going island holiday. So far, the liked it. One day I harap I dapat ikut padi course buat lesen diving insyaallah.

Diamond of the first water 😍


Nite all. Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment