Sunday, March 7, 2021

Most productive day it seems

6.30am woke up. Drink a bit. Perform my subuh prayers. 7.00am start enjin, cari port cycling. I reach Taman Rimba for the first time... tapi port dekat situ macam tak sesuai untuk cyling plus sunyi a bit it scares me.
Then I pergi my usual spot... This time around I cycling jauhhhhhh lagi dari hari tu. Stamina I increase a bit la kot. That's the reason why. 

Enjoy below pics of my experience today...








Start cycle around 7.30am... and habis at 10am. Actually I thought taman tu is a one big cycle tau.. I mungkn end up akan jumpa balik tempat yang sama. But nope guys. Nope. I dah cycling sampai end of the park... Actually it crossed 3 parks sebenarnya. Took me almost a hour untuk sampai ke hujung. Imagine I have to patah balik to my car.... using back the same route. That's why jadi berejammmm hahahahaha.. Silly me.

10am still a lot of people at the park.. dengan family, picnic. Nice scene to see sebenarnya. Cantik sangat taman2 kat sini.. people should utilise it more. Sayang la kalau kemudahan ada, tapi tak semua orang utilise.

Then as I mentioned sebelum ni, aunty I nak bertunang today. I have to be there at 11.30am sebenarnya. Imagine I masih dekat park at 10.00am.. Nak balik mandi semua, memang rushing to reach at the event by 11.30am. Fortunately, I made it on time. Hehe..

Congrats my aunty on your engagement

Sempatlah mingle with my other uncles and aunties, together with all the cousins.. I gerak balik rumah lepas Asar je. Will lots and lots of food bawa balik from the event. I almost forgot that I got class at 6.00pm until 8.00pm today. Hujan lebat sangat, kereta semua slow je.. Banjir summore. I stuck dalam jem la sikit. I betul2 reach home by 6.01pm... Masa tu class dah start! 😨 Nasib lah baru intro je masa I masuk tu. So far so good. I love the lecture. Harap I ok jelah dengan kelas semua ni. Online je pun.

Finished at 8.15pm macam tu, I baru nk perform my Maghrib prayer. I know, lambat. My bad... Isya 8.37pm today. Again, I masih ngam2 untuk sume benda harini huhuhuh.. But at least I cuba buat kan. Then after habis semua, around 9.30pm macam tu CFO i whatsapp bagitau ada colleague dekat ofis positive. So our office officially close on Monday untuk sanitise. And all the staffs need to buat swab test. Shit. 

Baru je HR keluar memo kena kerja everyday. The first day of kerja everyday itself office kena tutup. As expected lah. Cos case tinggi but school pun dah reopen, cinema pun sama. So, why bother?

Tonight, again, we fight. Sebab he asked me to send his picture for his slide/ work purpose la if I ada. Of course I ada. But I memang tak akan bagi. Why? Because I taknak benda lama berulang lagi. Call it traumatised or what, tapi I memang tak akan bagi his picture to him. Like no. Big no. Even I have it, it is for my safekeeping only la. I taknak babi gemok sial sundal celaka tu dapat gambar dia, when the memories belong to me and him. Only.

And I tell to his face that I won't give. That picture masa we both jog together before we got married, the day I cooked him spaghetti bolognese simply becoz it is his favourite. I snap his picture after dia makan. And that picture.... is the picture I hate the most now.

My day has been good, tapi it ended quite bad today. Takpelah. I'll try again tomorrow. Esok I got swab test at 2pm.. morning maybe I nak pergi cycling lagi since it's weekend.. Monday ofis tutup. Yey for that! First day my daughter and son akan going for physical class, luckily I off. My sister will come over tomorow sebab dia tertinggal barang. And I nak stock up groceries to follow meal plan.. tak tahu pukul berapa. But have to la since I betul2 nak commit this month. We cannot come to office until the results are out.. takpe lah. Mesti ada silver lining di sebalik semua ni.

Goodnight 







No comments:

Post a Comment