Tuesday, March 2, 2021

To do list

Celik mata then few seconds after that azan subuh berkumandang. I bangun and minum air segelas, before anything. Then off to go cycling area rumah. Since today is weekdays, school dah start summore, so I taknak hadap jammed together with the rest. Cycling sini jelah.

Now is 8.54am, 2nd of March 2021.

I expect I'm done with this by 9am and can start my day already.

My to do list today

  1. Have my breakfast shake (F1 + chia seeds + soy drink + black seed)
  2. Work from home 
  3. Ordering breakfast via Foodpanda for the kids
  4. At 12.30pm begin cooking for lunch - simple for the kids
  5. At 2.00 pm continue working
  6. At 5pm bring the kids out
  7. Also buang sampah
  8. At 6 pm dinner with the kids outside
  9. At 7pm reach home - ask the kids to bath
  10. Prep them for online class at night.. 7.30pm till 10pm
Dear self, please drink plenty of water today and brace yourself when it comes to fooddd..

I think that's it.

💝

No comments:

Post a Comment