Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How does it feels......

I can't wait for my husband to reach KL this week..! It had been almost five days ok. FIVE days he work at the platform. I can't even whatsapp him. Luckily they have fixed line there and 4 to 5 times a day he would call me but still.. I miss seeing him. Hehe.. This morning he flew by chopper just like the usual and I would go like.. Don't you feel gayat? If it were me, I would rather take the boat to make it to the land.



So, this Friday, I would go fetch him at the airport as usual :)

Where would we go this long weekend ya? Any idea? I'm thinking of Langkawi but ya.. surely it will be quite pack especially on long weekends like this. So we both decided to take extra leave on Tuesday hence the need for some vacation. My bawse went to Amsterdam and Greece for three weeks that's heaven yea right!! So where should we spend our weekend? Cherating, no? PD? When I go Redang, I swear I would never swim in PD ever again. Air PD warna coklat imagine! Dhla accomodation quite pricey. Melaka I just went there last week. Cameron, many times already, Genting with little toddler is a no-no, Penang is my hometown so no lah, maybe we should hibernate in the house instead. Haha.. Brrr.....

Selamat pulang my LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment