Friday, August 29, 2014

My Zalora experience

Just yesterday, I received a short and sweet email from Zalora asking my whereabouts since it had been quite some time that I did not purchase anything from them.
Apart from that...

this cute statement just melts my heart away. *quickly browse their website to find anything that I want need*

Unfortunately I don't quite remember anything that I need. Maybe a men's watch for my husband? No? He just bought new watch last week..! Oh god only if I had this email earlier.. Hehe..

Such a beauty.. Maybe I should add this in my wishlist and hopefully by his next birthday there would be some discounts ;) 

So, I end up with SKII set which is this set as my Nutox serum is almost finish...

This set contains Facial Treatment Essence (75ml), SK II clear lotion (30ml) and Facial Treatment Mask for RM 171.75 after discounts. Quite a bargain right..?

Last time I do COD with them but this time I paid online and just wait patiently for my parcel to come. Congratulations to Zalora for the super fast service they provide. This parcel had landed safely on my doorstep this morning. 

Quickly open it. Hehe..  






They also have the Brand Ambassador Program (BAP) for those interested. Anyway, if anyone would want to shop at their web in the near future feel free to use this code IVA1x2yv5 upon check out to enjoy RM25 off your order. Please note that this is valid for first time customer only ok. Just ask me to email you the invitation. (annehalina@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment