Sunday, February 21, 2021

Hiduplah seperti anda akan mati esok hari

Assalamualaikum..

Kembali menulis hari ini.. before this, didn't spend my time here sebab I nak spend quality time with my family. Today, dah hantar husband g airport balik kerja I think, this is the right time to express what had happened in my life this week.

I dengar lagu from Anneth, Mungkin Hari Ini, Esok atau Nanti.. The melody.. lirik memang buat I berfikir, I should live my life as if esok I akan mati. Live the present moment. Cherish everything around. I tahu, hati I masih belum pulih sepenuhnya tapi I try my best to live my life as what it should be. 

My class with Sunway TES will start this coming March, via online platform. At least I buat something yang membina for myself. I taknak my future self menyesal if I tak act on what I want now. In terms of our relationship as husband and wife, I must say that deep down I know..... he tried hard to win me over again, to gain back that trust.. I sedih bila ingat all his effort, I harap one day I mampu reply back everything that he deserve. 

I sejenis perempuan yang.. lahir dari adik beradik yang semua perempuan, so basically I bukan seorang yang kasar. Tapi, I rasa my upbringing tu lebih menjadikan I perempuan yang tabah and no nonsense. My dad, anak kampung yang keluar dari kepompong keluarga yang susah, tapi Allah kurniakan kebijaksanaan dekat my dad, so dia dapat further study dekat US, master di UK, so dari kecik, my dad seorang yang tak pandang harta, tapi sangat menitik beratkan pelajaran untuk anak2 perempuan dia. Satu pesanan yang I pegang sampai sekarang, don't ever quit your job. Jangan jadi perempuan yang tak bekerjaya sebab kita tak tahu apa akan jadi in the future. He's a man so he know. Dia nak anak2 perempuan dia ni, ada pilihan dalam hidup untuk setiap keputusan perlu dibuat. 

I kenal my husband at the age of 18, got married at 25, masa tu husband I belum kerja, tapi dah grad in engineering. I grad dulu sebab husband I panjang sikit jalan dia tu before he grad degree. So I yang kerja dulu. Regardless of that, my dad agree je kitorang get married sebab dia kenal husband I, and husband I pun eventhough masih belum start kerja yang stable, dia dah siap kumpul duit hantaran and kenduri semua so memang cukup sangat nak kahwin. I remember, masa study lagi pun dia dah kerja part time, weekend, or semester break semata nak halalkan kitorang. One thing my dad cakap, husband I ada degree so dia boleh accept. Now I faham why. I will pesan to my kids the same thing. No hurt feelings, u are free to have your own preference.

From today onwards, in fact few months before this pun, I dah start live my life as if I will die tomorrow. I tak nak menyesal. At the same time, everyday is a learning process. I hope I can be better for myself, and orang sekeliling I.







 

Love Story (Where Do I Begin)

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs , with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With her around, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand-it's always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

No comments:

Post a Comment